Mary Flynn’s Mission Statement
I am dedicated to enhancing the economic well being and quality of life of my clients and customers by providing them exceptional professional service with the highest level of personal integrity while I achieve my business goals, maintain a balanced life, create financial security and give back to my community.
My Credentials and Biography
- 1993 - Present ~ Independent Real Estate Professional;
- Licesnsed in Virginia & North Carolina
- Hampton Roads REALTOR Association - Silver Award
- TAR Sales Achievement Award
- Multi-Million Dollar Agent
- Excell Award
- 1972 B.A. in Education, Holy Family College, Philadelphia, PA
- 1993 Alpha-Omega College of Real Estate, Virginia Beach, VA
- 1997 ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative - National Designation
- 1999 GRI - Graduate REALTOR Institute - National Designation
- 1999 Completed CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist
- SFR - Short Sale / Foreclosure Resource
- Tidewater Board of REALTORS - T.A.R.
- Hampton Roads REALTOR Association
- National Association of REALTORS
- Licensed in Virginia & North Carolina
I am the proud member of a fabulous Coast Guard Family for over 30 Years. I am married to my wonderful husband, Tom. We have 3 children, Karen, Dan & Mike and a grandson, Conner. I enjoy music, reading and time with my family I am active in the church choir and liturgy ministry. I visit seniors in nursing homes as part of the Citizens Committee to Protect the Elderly.